Tuesday, July 26, 2005

at the beginning

For a long time now, I've been playing with the idea of using this medium to complement what I do in the classroom. Often, there just doesn't seem to be enough time for everything...

So here I am. Once again, trying my luck to see how far this can really go, especially in a period of time when time seems so limited..

For a start, I'll be posting articles as regularly as possible..stuff that I think we need to know, and as usual, hopefully those will serve as a springboard, to spark your curiosity, such that you'd go find out more yourself.

Apart from that, it'll be great if this could turn into a place where you'll

1. feel free to express yourselves (though good manners appreciated here);
2. feel comfortable to ask the questions you haven't had time to ask;
3. or simply share your views on anything..

Finally, though my main concern is for GP, this will also be a place for me and you to share almost anything and everything...

if you wanna post too, just join me here in cyberspace, won't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home